Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ArcGIS map not displaying

Hello,

I have been using Power BI to create dashboards with ArcGIS Maps for almost a year now. Yesterday my Power BI updated to the August 2021 version ((2.96.1061.0) and now when I export my dashboard to pdf, the map comes out blank. I've checked to make sure I cam logged into my ArcGIs account and everything but it still doesn't come out correctly.

Thanks!CCRT blank map.PNG

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

There are a few considerations and limitations to keep in mind when you work with the Export to PDF feature.

• The ESRI visual is not supported.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since the 1st of September i get this message when i publish the Dashboard including this Map to web in PowerBI. 

I use Latitude and Longitude Coordinates, same as before when everything run well.

Example 16.12345 48.12345;

The Base-Layer including Districts of Vienna and the BaseMap is shown, the points are missing.

Visual Name: ArcGIS Maps for PowerBI

RoAh_2-1630994836197.png

In the Desktop-Version everything run as it always does:

RoAh_1-1630994779367.png

Info: I have an ArcGis Account and PowerBI pro-Licence.

Maybe there was an Update with this visual or something else?

Lesleybs

Hi all, i think all the issues mentioned in this treath are now know at ESRI  see this page from the esri community power bi

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-for-power-bi-questions/maps-got-broken-in-the-last-update/m-p/1...

Took me a wile to find, been having the same problems for the last two weeks with the ArcGis map, the comments state that a patch should be released somewhere this week (13-9-21 - 17-9-21)

Hope this helps

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since the newest update (Version: 2.98.683.0 64-bit (October 2021)) I am also unable to log into my ArcGIS Online account on Power BI as well.

FruAdey

Hello i have followed kinly the above discussion and i see mentioned no where that this issues have been hadled. i wish to enquire if any of the updates have this issues sorted out. 

Not to make things worse but the maps also take soo much time to load. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also hope that this problem would be solved soon, waiting since two months now. Thanks

Same problem with the arc gis visual when publish from Desktop version to PowerBI web, in the desktop version everything went well.

RoAh_0-1637927995508.png