- My dashboard has 3 visuals: 2 charts, 1 ArcGIS map
- Each visual is mapped to a Category (Vendor) and a Value (Sales)
- The ArcGIS map Symbol is set to show Size & Color (Vendor is Color, Sales is Size)
- The mapping of colors to Category (Vendor) used by ArcGIS is different than the Color Scheme used by the Charts
- Thus, a "Drill down" on a specific Category (vendor) in either Chart triggers a drill-down in the ArcGIS map, but the color shown by the ArcGIS map does not match the color shown in the Charts
Attempts at resolution:
- Set the ArcGIS Symbol Color Scheme to different 'Color Ramps' -> Not effective
- Please advise if there is a setting I have missed and provide path to resolution
- If this is a system glitch, please advise when the glitch will be resolved
Screenshot of issue:
Problem: Selected Category (vendor) shows identical color in the 2 Charts, but a different color in the ArcGIS map visual
I have reported this issue internally: CRI 73536912. Will update here once I get any information.
Best Regards,Qiuyun Yu
Thank you! Please advise when this issue may be resolved. Management really wants the charts to integrate with the Arc GIS map.
@Vicky_Song, I hope all is well. Can you advise when this issue will be resolved?