Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ArcGIS Symbol Color <> Symbol Color for Charts Mapped to Same Category

Issue:

- My dashboard has 3 visuals: 2 charts, 1 ArcGIS map

- Each visual is mapped to a Category (Vendor) and a Value (Sales)

- The ArcGIS map Symbol is set to show Size & Color (Vendor is Color, Sales is Size)

- The mapping of colors to Category (Vendor) used by ArcGIS is different than the Color Scheme used by the Charts

- Thus, a "Drill down" on a specific Category (vendor) in either Chart triggers a drill-down in the ArcGIS map, but the color shown by the ArcGIS map does not match the color shown in the Charts

Attempts at resolution:

- Set the ArcGIS Symbol Color Scheme to different 'Color Ramps' -> Not effective

Requested Follow-up:

- Please advise if there is a setting I have missed and provide path to resolution

- If this is a system glitch, please advise when the glitch will be resolved

Screenshot of issue:

Problem: Selected Category (vendor) shows identical color in the 2 Charts, but a different color in the ArcGIS map visualProblem: Selected Category (vendor) shows identical color in the 2 Charts, but a different color in the ArcGIS map visual

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Player4,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 73536912. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Player4
Regular Visitor

Thank you! Please advise when this issue may be resolved. Management really wants the charts to integrate with the Arc GIS map. 

Player4
Regular Visitor

@Vicky_Song, I hope all is well. Can you advise when this issue will be resolved?