Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ArcGIS Maps - popup does not display 'tens' value for measure

I have a dashboard with an ArcGIS Maps visualization showing points that are colored by a measure. I also have a card that displays the value's measure when a point is clicked.

The problem is, the popup that appears for the point that is clicked does not show the 'tens' value. So 6.8 will stay as 6.8, but 26.8 will show 6.8. The card displays the correct value.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Carto

I cannot repro the same issue as you either in PBI Desktop or PBI Service. Please see my screenshot below.

Could you please provide the PBIX file (through online file service like OneDrive) which can be used to repro to me? I can have another try with your file.

ArcGIS Maps - popup does not display 'tens' value for measure_1.jpg 

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Carto
Regular Visitor

@v-haibl-msft

I appreciate the assistance.

I forgot to mention that the measure is a percentage. Maybe this is why the issue cannot be reproduced?

Also, I'm only using PBI Desktop, not as a service.

Unfortunately I cannot provide the file because it links to some internal databases and contains confidential information.

If making the measure a percentage doesn't reproduce the issue I'll have to try something else.

jasperaubel
Regular Visitor

Having exactly the same issue here... Values (of a %-measure) above 10% are displayed without the first digit in ArcGIS for PowerBI. For example 10.1% is displayed as 0.1% etc... Looks like a bug in ArcGIS.

DaveRuijter
Advocate II

Any news on this issue?

Here is another screenshot from the Power BI Service. 

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

I can repro the same issue as you. I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 45067034
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

This issue should has been fixed now. For Power BI Desktop, you can delete the cache folder (%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Power BI Desktop\CEF) to check the fix.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered