Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Arc GIS "Dark Gray Canvas" - Maps not rendering - tile shows an Arc GIS login instead

Since some time last Thursday evening any tile that I have using the "Dark Gray Canvas" base map in the Power Bi Arc GIS maps has been displaying an Arc GIS login rather than the map. The problem does not appear to impact any of the other base maps.

I also get the same if I create a new tile and select the "Dark Gray Canvas" base map in the Arc GIS maps visual. The problem shows up in both desktop and service.

Is anybody else seeing the same and/or is anybody seeing no issue using the "Dark Gray Canavas"? I'm not sure if this issue is regional or widespread in nature.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @CelticFlyer,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. I would suggest you test again on your side to see if the issue is gone now. 

q8.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

CelticFlyer
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the comments.

The issue was noticeable from sometime in the evening on Thursday 12th April until sometime in the morning on Monday 16th April.

I was told by Power Bi support that a fix was applied by ESRI.