Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Applying AUTOML MODELS results in DATA IMPORT PROBLEM: I GET ERROR Expression.Error

after I unpoload my training data, chose a model train it and become redy to apply to a new data set I experience the following problem when I save the data set on which i want to do the prediction problemspowerbi-3.png

problemspowerbi-4.png

if I upload the testing dataset with the training data set i do not get this error.

I am not a software engineer so I would appreciate a creal and contextualized answer, with all the concepts explained without assuming concepts known. 

Whether it uses two different data sources which could cause FireWall issue, if so, please try to make sure that the privacy level for both data sources is compatible (Public/Public or Organizational/Organizational).

See: Expression.Error: Cannot convert the value "[Function]" to type Function 

If only a single data source, you can consider clicking 'Show details' on the error message page to show detailed error about this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
Paolone

LOOKING FOR HELP ASP ON THIS THANK YOU 

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Whether it uses two different data sources which could cause FireWall issue, if so, please try to make sure that the privacy level for both data sources is compatible (Public/Public or Organizational/Organizational).

See: Expression.Error: Cannot convert the value "[Function]" to type Function 

If only a single data source, you can consider clicking 'Show details' on the error message page to show detailed error about this issue.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li