Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

App Update Issue

Yesterday I accepted the app update with the new audience feature. After that I updated the app so it would show a new report tab I added and everything worked fine. Later that day I went to update app again and got an error. I have been trying again today to update and am continuing to get the following error:

Activity ID: cef529cc-1fa2-4c3d-abbd-ac32c0c155a2
Request ID: a1997e83-bfb2-b2fe-1fe9-aa6cd5057ef4
Correlation ID: fdacaefa-1531-703f-e0f8-270ae88a35ac
Time: Wed Aug 31 2022 10:54:23 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Service version: 13.0.18945.52
Client version: 2208.4.12891-train
Cluster URI: https://wabi-us-north-central-g-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Currently it have been considered as a known issue which would be fixed in early of September, so please stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Currently it have been considered as a known issue which would be fixed in early of September, so please stay tuned.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

MichaelF
Regular Visitor

Hello, are there any further updates on this issue?

It has had a significant impact on our reports and we would greatly appreciate a solution. I tried again this morning (5/9) and still receive "Something went wrong" message.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

True, it is seriously impacting our users too, not able to push any new changes and couldn't able to provide any app access to new users. It would be great if it can be solved ASAP.

Regards,

Kusum