Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

App Gen 2 metrics - Overload Analyze & obtain a clear explannation

Hi 

Honestly, I'm starting to get a little disappointed & lost with this APP metrics gen2 
  • 2/3 bugs
  • not so clear for analyzes 
  • etc..

We would like please ,  to understand what is behind (which explains) the high overloading  score of the first artifact (a dataset)
  • CPU (s) consuming too much for the artifact   ?
  • How do I is the dispatch  ( refresh / render)  elapsed  and on a timeline ?   <-- Possibles actions from us to improve the solution

For a long time,   I thought this was the job of the Overloadind windows, but most of the time the artifact selection never filters this window & its units is a big mystary 

Thanks a lot for the help

Christophe 

Bamak_0-1638269687185.png

Hi @Bamak 

You can refer this official document Evidence page in Gen2 metrics app to learn what information each visual containing. This document is modified on 12/01/2021. It seems that Overloading windows visual has been replaced by another visual called Artifacts causing overloading.

vcazhengmsft_0-1638339775678.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Bamak 

You can refer this official document Evidence page in Gen2 metrics app to learn what information each visual containing. This document is modified on 12/01/2021. It seems that Overloading windows visual has been replaced by another visual called Artifacts causing overloading.

vcazhengmsft_0-1638339775678.png

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun