Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

App Dashboards Blank

Hi,

My dashboards in the App are appearing blank when people are attempting to view them.

I've tried refreshing and adding and removing them from the content pack and nothing is working to get them to appear.

Please help.

Michelle

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Does the issue happens to all dashboards within the app or not? 

Is there any RLS settings made to the related datasets of these dashboards? 

Please open the app workspace where the app published from, access the problematic dashboards, check if the same issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @v-qiuyu-msft,

I really have no settings on the dashboard Apps at all and yes, it is happening to all dashboard within the app.

All dashboards appear just fine within the workspace.

Michelle

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Please update the app then try it again. If the issue still occurs, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous-mfst,

I will do that thank you.

I have updated the app many times as well as deleting it and recreating it.

Michelle

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

This issue is still not fixed.

The Apps are not refreshing with changes made 6 days ago and viewers still cannot see the dashboards whether viewed from the App or through the workspace.

This is a big problem and I would please ask that someone get back to me with a solid resolution.

Thank you.

Michelle

cdlawrence
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Anonymous,

Did you ever get this fixed?

I had a similar issue and discovered that the problem was the report the dashboard was pulling from was not included the app. In the workspace, I switched "include in app" to "yes" for the underlying report then in the app navigation selected "Hide from navigation" for the same report. And voila, the dashboard was no longer blank!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @cdlawrence ,

No, I did not.

All the graphs that make up our dashboards are from reports that are published to the App.

Thank you for your information though, it is much appreciated.