Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Ao atualizar os dados o relatorio perde o conteudo

Ao atualizar os dados do relatorio no serviço do Power BI os dados somem do relatorio.

Fiz alguns testes e observei que os dados somem após eu criar uma medida baseada em uma determinada coluna.

O relatorio funciona normal, até eu inserir uma medida tão simples como 

=calculate(sum(Valor))

Depois de colocar a medida no relatório os dados dessa medida não aparecem quando atualizados via serviço do Power BI, não consegui encontrar nenhum padrão diferente do normal.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @guibenassi ,

If the Bing Translator works fine, the issue is: 

"When you update the report data in the Power BI service, the data disappears from the report.

I did some tests and noticed that the data disappears after I create a measure based on a particular column.

The report works normal, until I insert a measure as simple as = Calculate (sum (value))

After placing the measure in the report the data of this measure does not appear when updated via the Power BI service, I could not find any pattern other than normal."

Please download the report and open it in Power BI desktop, click on Refresh button , check if the same issue happens on Power BI desktop. If not, please republish the report to service and try again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu