Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Any plans to actually upload the August Data Gateway?

The download site for the Power BI Gateway at the MS download site was updated to show August 16, but the EXE that is downloaded as well as the version number are still the July 2nd release, not the August Release. I mentioned it 3 times in the blog post comments but it still hasn't been resolved, so thought I'd report it as an issue here.

It should be version 3000.8.452, but 3000.7.149 is still on the download link.

20190822 06_30_47-Download On-premises data gateway from Official Microsoft Download Center - Brav.png

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @edhans

Based on my test, the installer file downloaded here is 3000.8.452 (August 2019), I would suggest you download and install it again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

edhans
Super User

Thanks. Today I did download the new version. It still has the wrong version number on the page though.... {shrug}

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @edhans

I tested again today, though the download site displays old version number, after you download and install it, you can see the version number is 3000.8.452 (August 2019). Would you mind testing again? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu