Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

An error occurred while rendering the report. Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'onClear'

Good day,

I am getting  the below error message when opening any of the side navigation panes (Bookmarks, Fields, Filters, Selection etc).  

"An error occurred while rendering the report.

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'onClearLicenseNotification')

True"

No performance trace logs returned. Connecting to SSAS database. I tried to clear cache and restart PBI Desktop. Running Version: 2.110.1161.0 64-bit (October 2022). Using standard PBI Desktop visuals no custom visuals

Hi @lefli85 ,

I tried to reproduce this issue but failed. In my research, I found that no other users seem to have had similar experiences to yours before.
I am using the same version as you and it works fine for me, can you add some other details?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @lefli85 ,

I tried to reproduce this issue but failed. In my research, I found that no other users seem to have had similar experiences to yours before.
I am using the same version as you and it works fine for me, can you add some other details?

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

lefli85
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for getting back to me Team Caitlyn. I created a support ticket and had a meeting with a Microsoft Support Engineer to show him the issue. he'll investigate and get back to me

ImreP
Helper I
lefli85
Frequent Visitor

Hi @ImreP ,@v-caitlyn-mstf 

I was informed by Microsoft that the bug would be fixed by 4th week of January.

Here are the contact details of the team I was in communication with about this bug

Support Engineer: (v-abharath@microsoft.com
Team Lead: Divya Prasad (v-dprasad@microsoft.com)
Manager: Narendra Kumar Panda ( v-npanda@microsoft.com)

LeandroLopezEl
Employee

Hi, I am getting the same error message. Did you get a solution?