Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

An error occurred while processing the data in the dataset.

My created dashboard are shared using a premium workspace. For three weeks now they throw an error in the automatic refresh:

An error occurred while processing the data in the dataset.

Refresh failed:

BASF SuperUser dashboard OPS has failed to refresh.
Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: Elemica (2).

Next refresh for BASF SuperUser dashboard OPS is scheduled for May 29, 2020 5:30 UTC.

There is nothing wrong with the data as I am able to refresh the dashboards in the desktop application. Data is stored in Excel files on Sharepoint which are manually updated twice a day.

If somebody know how to fix the automatic refresh failure issue, would be aqesome!

(PS. Removing them from the app, clear the cashe and publising them again, didn't work).

Comments
v-yuta-msft
Community Support

@patriciahogendo ,

I could not reproduce this issue on my side. I would suggest you create a support ticket here for further analysis.

Support Ticket.gif 

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

raduchirila
Frequent Visitor

I have a similar problem on PowerBI Version 1.8.7485.35104 (May 2020):

SessionID: b05b3bc9-37b1-400c-b4d6-272ef4a5f30c
[0] -1055784932: SharePoint: Request failed: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[1] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[2] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.