Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Almost Done Loop 12.05.2019

Reports won't load, gets stuck in "Almost Done" loop. Clearing Cache does not solve issue. 

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is america server, attempted on multiple browsers

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with reports that use Import.  My daily refresh also did not happen this morning on the dataset

rbrock
Frequent Visitor

This is also happening with my company. The only report that appears to be loading is one that is connected to an on-premises SSAS cube. The rest of them have the almost done loop. Dataset refreshes are also failing. I put in a support ticket with Microsoft. Hopefully it is resolved soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing here, also on America servers. Reports are either using on-premise data or online data

dneni07

We are having the same issue in our organization. It just spinning and says almost done.

smbhakta
Regular Visitor

Same issue america server. Also strange that a scheduled refresh of dataset kicked of even after it was disabled.

messajr
Regular Visitor

The same from Brazil.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Please restart browsers then test again. If the issue still occurs, please share your Power BI tenant URL with us. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

messajr
Regular Visitor

Today my access back to normal. I did not clear cache or reset my browser (chrome / IE / Mozilla). Yesterday the data update was also failing, but today it returned to work. I think it may have been a temporary server instability. I wull follow during this day.