Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

All data from power platform dataflows in my workspace broken started 22 April 2021

All the data from power platform dataflows that works perfectly a day before, giving error:

Expression.Error: The column 'entityName' of the table wasn't found.

since 22 April 2021.

The same dataflows have been working perfectly fine since January 2021.

Comments
smpa01
Super User

The connector is back for me.

cvillegas
Advocate IV

Hi all, I didn't get a response back from MSFT again, but I tested the connector again a moment ago and while it's albeit slow. It's functional once again! Please test and let me know! 🙂

knobs34
Regular Visitor

Working for me as well!

menno_scholten2
Regular Visitor

There is progress, but not working yet. 

In data preview, data from dataflows is loading (albeit very slow...), but the actual refresh still fails within seconds with the same error message: The column 'entityName' of the table wasn't found.

Did you change some setting to make it work again?

cvillegas
Advocate IV

No sorry @menno_scholten2 it appears that the bug has come back. I had it worked from around 8 am ET until about 20 mins ago. I've let MSFT know again. I wonder if someone reverted a change on the PPDC again.

knobs34
Regular Visitor

@menno_scholten2 you had me concerned bc my data preview was working, but after two hours, my data did finally refresh. Refresh occured from 9:30-11:30am CST

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes THANK YOU Microsoft!

As a response to my ticket (not taking credit just informing), I believe the entire US Regeion was fixed last night!   If I'm not mistaken that was a week sooner than they had originally planned!

menno_scholten2
Regular Visitor

Fixed also in Europe 🙂

v-robertq-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

A similar issue has been reported internally, so stay tuned.

ICM:237940406

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

smpa01
Super User

@v-robertq-msftare we to loose the connector again soon?