Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Aggregations in Paginated Report

Hey, 

I have created a pagination report for an embedded application using PowerBI Pro. Below is the reports snap which I have created:

How to show Total at the last page in paginated report ?How to show Total at the last page in paginated report ?

I wanted to show Grand Total on the last page for all table data. Is it possible to use the aggregate function on the paginated report and if yes, then how to show the total of all table data on the last page of report?

Thanks

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @axata,

Is it the R Datatable visual which you would like to add grand total as the last page? If it is, i's not supported to do it currently. You can contact the author of this visual to add this feature. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

axata
Helper I

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

I have used Grid Datatable visuals in the report. Grid supported inbuilt pagination. 

so I wanted to know that, Is Grid visual allowing to add Grand Total on the last page. If it is, then how?

Also, It would be great if you can help me by sharing the information regarding how to contact the visual author.

Thanks, 

Axata