Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

After republish datasets visualisation not update in report.

The problem is that I will re-publish the dataset with the replacement of the version preponderance. After that I update the data set, the update is successful. But going into the report, I do not see the outdated data, and not updated. When you refresh the page, clear the cache, exit the browser, nothing changes. Only deleting helps, and then publishing the dataset again. After that, the data in the visualization is updated automatically, but it is very inconvenient. Help me please.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @AlexPopov7

As you mentioned, after deleting and then publishing the dataset again, the data in report visuals is updated. At this time, refresh the dataset again in Power BI service, go to report, does the same issue occur? Please click on Refresh button in report page if you don't see updated data in report visuals. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

AlexPopov7

@v-qiuyu-msft Yes, after removal, the button works and the visualization is updated. but if again I want to make changes to the data set and publish it with the replacement of the old version, then again I run into a problem. by clicking on the "refresh" button the visualization is not updated.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @AlexPopov7

After you click on Refresh button, please ensure the refresh is finished successfully, you can check refresh status in Dataset Settings-> Refresh History. Then open the report in Power BI service, click on Refresh button in report page if there is no updated data. If the dataset requires gateway to refresh, please update gateway to the latest version. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu