Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Adobe Analytics API Issue

There appears to be an issue with Microsoft and the IDbCommand net frame which allows token refreshes for Adobe Analytics API tokens. This started about 10 days ago. We have been in contact with Adobe, but they said it was a Microsoft issue.

This is causing dashboards refreshes to fail with any report that uses that Adobe API.

@adobe

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@nshindel 

You may take a look at Troubleshoot refresh scenarios.

Marvin
Regular Visitor

I'm having the same issue, with reports using Adobe Analytics connector in Power BI Service, in Desktop they refresh correctly but not in the Service.

jporter75
Employee

I've also been seeing this over the past couple weeks. I used to be able to sign back in and it would work. Now I'm getting an error in the service "Failed to update data source credentials: The token provided is not valid for the requested company". I've tried to log in a few different times today and it doesn't work.

Refresh in desktop works for me as well, but that isn't practical to keep data up to date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a similar issue. I have a problem with the automatic daily refresh of Adobe Analytics in Power BI service. I have to re-enter my credentials every 2nd day. We switched to Gmail a couple of days ago. So, I thought it might be related to that. 

The error message states: The credentials provided for the AdobeAnalytics source are invalid. (Source at AdobeAnalytics.). The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

It would be great to get a solution.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are experiencing the same issue here.

@v-chuncz-msft do you think it's just because the refresh lasts longer than 1 hour or there might be other issues as well? Because as with the other people, it just started failing a few days ago. Everything worked just fine before. Do you think it's just because we all crossed a certain threshold with our data and the query became too slow?

Thank you very much!

nshindel
Frequent Visitor

We are in contact with Adobe and Microsoft about this issue, but there is not a resolution as of 4/30/ Reaching out your each of your reps might speed things up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @nshindel !

nshindel
Frequent Visitor

FYI - Adobe and MSFT said they are deploying a temporary solution on Monday, 5/10. We will see.

MightyMicrobe
Helper II

Having the same issue, the connection would be dropped every couple of days, but logging in again would work. 

Now I get the message "The token provided is not valid for the requested company" with no workarounds.

ruben4889

Have you got any updates from MSFT about this issue? Thanks!