cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin user with licence PRO disappeared

Hi everyone,

today something really worrying happened. My boss phoned my saying he could not login to power bi anymore: The admin user disappeared. I verified on our Azure subscription and the user was not there anymore.

Then I created it again, but now when i login powerBI, the workspace is empty and the user has a Free license... It's like it is a real new user! heere you can see there is no workspace for the new user.

Simone2004_1-1635165530877.png

Then I logged in powerbi with my personal user. Nothing seems changed. I still see the reports, the workspaces and the real admin user... In the screen you can see the workspace when I login with my personal account (I am simone). In the background you see the dataset of the workspace. ICT is (was?) the Admin.

Simone2004_0-1635164374883.png

ICT was the only one user with PRO account subscribed. My account is a free account and I do not have admin permission. Noone else has admin permissions, so our operativity is really limitated. How can I recover the real admin user? Or can I recover workspace and create a new admin in some way? Is the PRO subscription still active on ICT user? 

Thank you

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

v-chuncz-msft
Community Support

@Simone2004 

I cannot reproduce the issue. You may check View and manage user licenses and Power BI support options.