Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Adding a "Ratio Line" to the stock scatter plot viz "breaks" the bubble size

When using the scatter plot stock viz, the "Ratio Line" on the analytics tab that adds a linear regression line to your scatter plot... the "Bubble size" feature breaks... and ends up making all the bubbles the same size. 

Can this please be fixed -- its a great feature to have (the Ratio Line) but I need to display 3 dimensions and therefore the bubble size takes precedence. 

before turning on ratio line

bdrake09_1-1675051638979.png

after turning on ratio line

bdrake09_0-1675051626981.png

Thanks,
Ben

Hi @Anonymous 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide us with your sample for testing?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Anonymous 

I tried to restore the scenario you mentioned but failed, can you provide us with your sample for testing?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yetao1-msft -- sorry but i cannot provide the data ... I've seen this in other folks posts.... 

Create a simple bubble chart with random x values ,y values , and bubble size values .... 

then toggle the ratio line in analytics on and off... you'll see that when the ratio line is on... you lose the relative bubble size!!