Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Added visuals uninstall if undo is ever used

I have added different visuals one being the chiclet slicer, have it set up working fine build out various visuals for my report and if I hit undo it removes the chiclet slicer from being loaded into Power BI and that visual breaks. I have to reinstall and tell the visual it should be a chiclet slicer. When I go to reinstall it says it's already loaded, but it's not. This makes it not worth using any of the custom visuals, huge flaw!!

Similar issue has been submited internal(ICM: 328369911), would update here as soon as possible if there is any progress about it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
liyingjl
Regular Visitor

Have submited this issue internal to confirm, would update here as soon as possible if there is any progress about it.

Regards

v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Similar issue has been submited internal(ICM: 328369911), would update here as soon as possible if there is any progress about it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

SawyerC
Regular Visitor

I'm using gaant chart and swim lane visuals and get the same results as described above. I've been trying with the Definitive Logic Swimlane and a few other gaant chart visuals but I can't use any when the undo button deletes the visual and seemingly uninstalls. 

crau
Frequent Visitor

I found a workaround, at least it's been working for me for a while. I pinned any custom visuals I added. Hope this can help someone else, as it was very annoying to loose so much work!