cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added Visuals not working

Hello,

I have a report that drill I use to Drill Through to another report. If I do this some visual/widgets go missing but if I go direct to the report they show. An example of such an visual is the Sunburst and the Timeline.

Please help

Thank you.

Hi,

Would you like to post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

What’s more, I think it will be very helpful if you can post the download link of a video that can reproduce the issue.

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi,

Would you like to post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

What’s more, I think it will be very helpful if you can post the download link of a video that can reproduce the issue.

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin