Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Add Tab Location

Hello,

I have a problem with the location of icon to add new tabs, as the image below, I already tried to download again but with no success.

My Windows is 10 - 64 Bit and the Power BI is the downloaded from Windows Store in English Language.

Could you help me please ?

Thanks,
Orlando Gomes

Image (note the add tab is  in the left side): 

Tab Location.PNG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @orlandogomes,

What's the Power BI desktop store version do you install? Based on my test in the latest version, the Add Tab button display in the correct location. 

q5.PNG

Please try to sign out the Power BI account then restart the desktop to see if the issue persists. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

orlandogomes
Regular Visitor

Hello,

Thanks for the return, the version I installed is the same as from your image, I already tried to change the regional settings to English (United States) but with no success, do you believe is something with my windows configuration?

Version in my PC:

Version.PNG

Thanks,
Orlando Gomes.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @orlandogomes,

I have sent a email to consult this issue internally, will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

orlandogomes
Regular Visitor

Hello,

Thank you very much,I will be waiting,  and if you need of some more infromation, please ask me.

Orlando Gomes.

orlandogomes
Regular Visitor

Hello @v-qiuyu-msft,

Someone returned about the Power BI issue ?

Thanks,

Orlando.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @orlandogomes,

I'm strike the issue internally again, will let you know once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @orlandogomes,

I got information below:

Looks like it’s related to high-dpi settings and multiple monitors.  We’ve got some style changes in February release that will hopefully resolve the issue.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

orlandogomes
Regular Visitor

Hello,

Thanks for the return, I discovered what happened, the resolution of my PC needs to stay ate 175 % for Tab in Power BI stay in the correct location, but I think tis is in only some machines, do you think that in the next update this can be resolved ? Because this resolution is pretty big for the secreen depending the machine.

Thanks and a great 2018 for you!