Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Activating Scheduled Refresh in Service is failing

After Scheduled Refresh has been shut off by the Service due to multiple failures, I attempt to reactivate Scheduled Refresh after fixing the issue causing failure.  I click the switch to activate and then click Apply.  I get a message advising the activation was successful, however, the Scheduled Refresh has failed to activate.  I will leave Power BI and come back to it and Scheduled Refresh is not set.  This has been happening to me for several weeks.

Hi @awsm10 

May I know did you fix the issue in local desktop and then do an operation like republish the report?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @awsm10 

May I know did you fix the issue in local desktop and then do an operation like republish the report?

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

awsm10

@v-cazheng-msft No.  There was a duplicate data issue that was resolved in the source application where my reporting data originates.  The issue was resolved in that application and then I attempted to restart the scheduled refresh.

Adam