Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ARC GIS Map Issue - Ellipses Option Disappears When Published to PBI Service

Hi -

I have the issue where the more options feature (ellipses in the top right of a viz tile) disappears when a report is published to the power bi service. When I am on my desktop, the option exists and works fine, but the published report doesn't provide the opiton

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Ristaul

Please open the report in Power BI desktop, go to Format pane -> Visual Header tab, check if the More options icon is turned off. If it is, please turn on it, then republish the report to Power BI service. 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Ristaul
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft That did the trick! As a follow up on this, any reason that there would be an issue w/ the ability to control click to combine action filters w/ this visual? When I ctrl + click on multiple visuals, they both perform cross filtering, but that does NOT work w/ this viz otpion. Thoughts?!

Thanks a ton! 🙂

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Ristaul

I tested on my side in Power BI desktop version 2.68.5432.841 64-bit (April 2019), press CTRL button and hold on, click a slice in the pie chart then click a colored section in the ArcGIS map, it's able to filter another table visual data. During the filter, we need to spend some time waiting for the ArcGIS map to display filtered data based on the selection in the pie chart. 

Please test again on your side with latest version to see if the same issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Ristaul
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft  No luck; it works perfectly on the desktop, but when published to the PBI service, the ctrl+click method simply doesn't work w/ that visual

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Ristaul

As this issue is different from the topic of this thread, I would suggest you create a new thread in this forum. We will investigate it and reply in the new thread. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu