Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

phaum1967
Resolver I
Resolver I

quick books

Hi everyone,

Seems I have an issue to connect the quickbooks service. I try to connect to it but after selecting the company, I have this error:

Impossible to connect to DNS server :  DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Does someone can explain how i can solve this ?

thanks 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @phaum1967,

Please check the following articles.

http://doc.qodbc.com/qodbc/usa/
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-desktop-create-and-manage-relationships/

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Thanks a lot Lydia,

Have a great day

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Willmore

Hello!
I want to suggest you tio visit this app - Speedypaper

Hope it will help you!

ClaireHeane

Hello everyone, I write excellent reviews on books, I also write an essay for an order and published it at Edusson.com, I think for you as a student it will be useful, I will be grateful for every feedback.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @phaum1967,

Do you connect to OuickBooks Online using the content pack in Power BI Service? When I connect to the OuickBooks Online content pack in Chrome, I get same error as yours, this issue has been reported internally and I will update this thread once I get feedback.

However, when I connect to OuickBooks Online using the connector in Power BI Desktop, everything works as expected. Could you please check that if you can use the Power BI Desktop to connect to OuickBooks Online?
1.PNG

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

H Lydia,

Thanks for your answer. It works well.

But, as I don't really know how to use tables (as i don t know how they are related), could you tell me if there is a place where i will find explanation about each table and there links.?

thank you again

Hi @phaum1967,

Please check the following articles.

http://doc.qodbc.com/qodbc/usa/
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-desktop-create-and-manage-relationships/

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Thanks a lot Lydia,

Have a great day

Hi @phaum1967,

Please mark ny previous replies as answer by clicking "Accept as solution", that way, other community members can quickly find the answer when they get same issues.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Hi @phaum1967,

Please mark appropriate replies as answer, that way, other community members could easily find the answer when they get same issues.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Hi Lydia,

Could you explain your mail ? I don t understaand what i did ou did not right ?

best

H Lydia,

Thanks for your answer. It works well.

But, as I don't really know how to use tables (as i don t know how they are related), could you tell me if there is a place where i will find explanation about each table and there links.?

thank you again

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors