cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sbeilred Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

google analytics connector: collection was modified

hi all,

i've updated the power bi desktop version to the November one (2.64). With this update, whenever I try -even on a new file- to use the google analytics connector, the following error message is shown:

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute

has never occured to you? any advice on how to solve it? i'd say it's a power bi issue related to this version.

thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: google analytics connector: collection was modified

@Sbeilred,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 93390259. Will post back once I get any updates.

In addition, as a workaround for this issue, you can clear stored Google analytics credential in power BI Desktop , then you are able to use this connector.
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
6 REPLIES 6
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@Sbeilred,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 93390259. Will post back once I get any updates.

In addition, as a workaround for this issue, you can clear stored Google analytics credential in power BI Desktop , then you are able to use this connector.
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Sbeilred Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

thank you for your help. Is there a way I can monitor this issue?

thanks!

Highlighted
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@Sbeilred,

If I get any feedback about this issue, I will update here.

Regards,
Lydia

Forzapuglia
Advisor

I have the same issue. Even when I clear permissions, whenever I reopen the report I get the same error and have to repeat the process over.

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@Sbeilred @Forzapuglia,

This issue will be fixed in Power BI Desktop December release.

Regards,
Lydia

Ehren Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi all. If anyone is still seeing the "Collection was modified" error even after upgrading to the December release, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ehren