Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Accepted Solution

Where can I set the refresh rate if connecting to SharePoint list? I can't find it?

Where can I set the refresh rate if connecting to SharePoint list? I can't find it?

And what are my options? Every hour, every day? Etc.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Super User

Re: Where can I set the refresh rate if connecting to SharePoint list? I can't find it?

In all cases, in the area called "Schedule Refresh" which is found under the menu for the dataset, you set the times you want to refresh.  If you want to refresh every hour, then you would need to put in all 24 times of the day that you require the refresh.  You can only select a time to be either on the hour, or on the half hour.  (i.e. 1:00pm or 1:30pm but not 1:15pm)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

Re: Where can I set the refresh rate if connecting to SharePoint list? I can't find it?

In all cases, in the area called "Schedule Refresh" which is found under the menu for the dataset, you set the times you want to refresh.  If you want to refresh every hour, then you would need to put in all 24 times of the day that you require the refresh.  You can only select a time to be either on the hour, or on the half hour.  (i.e. 1:00pm or 1:30pm but not 1:15pm)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Frequent Visitor

Thank you Ross. Not sure how I missed that. Smiley Very Happy