Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to Connect to OneDrive for Business

Hi all,

I have been hit by a rather strange situation. My client is a Office365 subscriber and surely they would have OneDrive for Business right? 

The problem is i'm unable to connect to one of the Excel file uploaded into their Office365 OneDrive account. When i clicked the Connect by Files and chose the OneDrive for Business, it prompted me to Sign Up for a OneDrive for Business account. 

My client is a Office365 Business Premium subsriber, are they not entitled with OneDrive for Business? I don't think so. 

Kindly advise what is the missing puzzle and is there any setting on the Office365 admin site that they need to configure?

Thanks.

Hi @PowerBIGuy, appreciate if you could shed some light on this. Smiley Wink

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it working already.

Apparently i have to configure Office365 Timezone setting to my region time to get it working. 

Not sure why. Hopefully my discovery will be useful to those who might face this issue some day.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got it working already.

Apparently i have to configure Office365 Timezone setting to my region time to get it working. 

Not sure why. Hopefully my discovery will be useful to those who might face this issue some day.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors