cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Acarleto Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Sybase driver connection

Hi

We are looking to get a steer on what sybase driver to use in order to access the below server.

Adaptive Server Enterprise/15.0.3/EBF 17690 ESD#1.1 RELSE/P/Solaris AMD64/OS 5.10/ase1503/2681/64-bit/FBO/Thu Aug 20 15:37:40 2009

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Sybase driver connection

@Acarleto,

Please review the following articles about Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC driver.

Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC Driver 12.5.1 User's Guide
Configuring the ASE ODBC Driver

After you successfully create ODBC data source for Sybase ASE, you can connect to the ODBC data source in Power BI Desktop.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
3 REPLIES 3
wongjtf99 New Member

Dear Arcaleto,

I can send you a PDF document on this is you like, please let me know. My email address is wongjtf@gmail.com. Thanks.

Regards,

Jeffrey Wong

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@Acarleto,

Please review the following articles about Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC driver.

Adaptive Server Enterprise ODBC Driver 12.5.1 User's Guide
Configuring the ASE ODBC Driver

After you successfully create ODBC data source for Sybase ASE, you can connect to the ODBC data source in Power BI Desktop.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
hanzlova Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi, can you help me? I have same question. It still doesn´t work. We use OLE DB connection and now it writes:

The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Do you know, what´s that mean?

Thank you for your help.

Marie Hanzlová