Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bertel
Regular Visitor

QBO

I get the following after connecting Power BI into QBO.  

The query referenced a relationship between 'GeneralLedger'[Account] and 'Accounts'[AccountKey], which depends on a column that is not in a valid state

I have tried attaching the QBO Content Pack multiple times over the last month.  Always get the same error as above for most of the tiles.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@bertel,

You can upload PBIX file to OneDrive, then send the shared link of the file via Private Message.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am guessing that the issue can not be resolved?  Any update?  I truely appreciate the assistance.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@bertel,

Please connect to QuickBooks Online PBIT file in Power BI Desktop, then check if the columns in your table are defined in correct data type.

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

So tryng to work through this and understand PBI a little better I was able to pull this error.  Found the Hidden items.

Error Message:
The query referenced calculated column 'Accounts'[AccountKey] which does not hold any data because evaluation of one of the rows caused an error.

It appears that the AccoutnKey is corrupt.

@bertel,

Please check that if the AccountKey column contains any invalid values and if the calculations that using AccountKey column are valid.

Regards,
Lydia

Sorry Lydia, I am not sure exactly how to do that.  I will poke around some more to see what I can find.

@bertel,

Could you please share PBIX file for me to test? You can share PBIX file via Private Message.

Regards,
Lydia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors