Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mmace1
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Outlook - anyone know how to retrieve the date & time an email was flagged.

Hi,

In Outlook, you can flag an email with either an little red flag  or a green checkmark.  How does one retrieve when / at what time one or both of those flags were set?

I've connected to Exchange server, and see many attributes about the emails - but where is the data is that flag timestamp hidden?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@mmace1,

Based on my test, there is no flag timestamp after connecting to outlook email in Power BI Desktop. Only an attribute called LastModifiedTime can reflect the time that you flag the email on some extents.

1.PNG

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks, that was the closest I could find as well.

I have somebody here who claims they were pulling the flag set date (not with Power BI - I don't actually know how they were pullin git, from within Outlook itself somehow, then copying to Excel).  I'll ask them to show me how they were doing it before / see what's up with that. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors