cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dtejeda Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: OData error with Dynamics CRM Online

@spenzchiu wrote:

I'm having the same issues. I cannot refresh my CRM Online data using oData feed. How can I delete the credentials?

To remove the credentials, go to File in Power BI and select Options and Settings and select the Data Source Settings Option. You will see the Data Sources you are using in your file and there you can Clear Permissions from one or all of them.

Hope this helps!

Alex_bba Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Thanks Chris the API URL worked

Sky Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I cleared the permission and the connection to CRM started working, but the same issue occured again! I'm wondering what actually is triggering the issue and how can be prevented?

Lucy64 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

CaptureCRMPBI.PNGI too have problems with connecting to Dynamics CRM.  I tried logging in with Organizational Account and got this error.  Can anyone help?

hvoncannon Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This solved my issue as well. Thank you. 

Frequent Visitor

Hello Lucy, 

I was having the same issue you seem to be having. Check the Organization Service URL that you copied from your CRM Customizations Page, eg: 'https://<org>.crm.dynamic.com/XRMServices/2011/OrganizationData.svc'.

The link that was in my CRM left out the word 'Data' after Organization. I simply typed in 'Data' back in and it worked for me. Hope this helps. 

Lucy64 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

hvoncannon you are a star!

I have been trying for months to get connected to CRM and who would have known that the word "Data" was all it needed.

Thanks a million.

Frequent Visitor

Awesome! Glad I could help. 

Sergeik Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Just another way to expose Dynamics CRM data as Odata endpoint is to use this connector.

Highlighted
zylawys Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

RobJo... you are a life saver.