Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Matt22365
Resolver III
Resolver III

OData Connections to Trackwise

Hi

I hope someone can help

I have a power BI report linked to MS Project online via Odata and have been exploring the options to directly link to other databases within my company

One of the main ones is the change management software "TrackWise". I cannot find the suffix to put on the the end of the URL i.e. project = _api/ProjectData

Is there a simple convention you can use to link to other databases via Odata?

Thanks for your help

Matt

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update here Matt?

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Matt22365,

Does the TrackWise application provide OData service? 

You would need to contact TrackWise support to check if the application provides OData Service or Rest API to get data, and how to use its OData URL or Rest API to retrieve data.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Lydia

Thanks for getting back to me. OK I will contact Trackwise to determine whether they provide Odata

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt, Did you find a solution to that, trying to do the same?

Hi @GMcQ 

Unfortunately no, our company has now moved away from trackwise so i didnt continue to pursue this.

Hope you find a solution

Matt 

Thanks for getting back Matt

All the best

Gary

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors