Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SmallCityGuy
Regular Visitor

MS CRM - Get System Data Usage into PowerBI

Hi, I'm both new to PowerBI and Microsoft CRM. I'm currently trying to create a report on our Companys status, and something that I'd like to include is the % data usage found under Office 365 -> CRM -> Service Health.

I've been Sifting through OData for our CRM for a while now, and I've not turned up anything that might lead to this.

I'm curious to know how Office 365 gets that data, and if there is a way to get it into PowerBI. I'd appreciate any help with this.

2 REPLIES 2
mscottsewell
Employee
Employee

Currently I don't believe that level of DB Size/Object Usage information is available via the CRM SDK (at least it isn't exposed/documented) - Adding it to the SDK would be a first step in getting it exposed for you to consume wihtin PowerBI.

Add the suggestion to the Microsoft "connect" site and it may come in a future release.

Thanks for the information.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors