Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cnpdx
Helper II
Helper II

Live streaming from Zoho CRM

Does anyone have experience with a Power BI live streaming integration to Zoho CRM?

I am familiar with the Power BI live streaming services, and have connected from PubNub data, but am looking for a more step by step approach to live streaming from Zoho. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello ,
I got opportunity to import Zoho CRM data to power bi can you suggest me how I can connect data to power bi,
I found OData feed option or API option how I can connect , I have an issue with tocken creation , what you suggest

Reghards ,
Pooja Dhonde  

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are you able to connect to the data of Zoho CRM?

Regards,

Sudheer 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cnpdx,

I don't have much knowledge of the Zoho CRM. After some research, I don't find tutorials to build steam dataset from Zoho CRM. One possible way you can try is Power BI REST API or Azure Stream Analytics.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors