Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Damien101
Employee
Employee

Issue pulling correct number of records from Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Hi there,

I'm having a number of issues pulling data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 into my Power BI desktop. I have connected to the data source via the OData feed url. However, there are only 50 records/rows being pulled into Power BI, despite there being approximately 26,000 records in the database.

I've done two tests:

1. Test 1: I've edited the columns from the CRM table to 155 columns. There are more than 220 entities within each CRM opportunity but I've filtered out unnecessary entities. When I pull this report into Power BI desktop and do a count of unique CRM IDs it's only showing 50 records.
  2. Test 2: I've edited the columns again to only bring in 1 column from the CRM. It's showing 26,000 + unique CRM Id's here, which is the correct number that I want to pull in from the CRM.

I then went back to edit the original query and get the following error:
DataSource.NotFound: OData: Request failed (404): The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

I would appreciate any help in resolving this issue.

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors