Frequent Visitor

How to include D3 Sankey plugin functionality in the present Custom Visuals framework ?

I am trying to explore "Custom Visuals" feature of Power BI to add D3 Sankey Diagram visual. But it seems that sankey plugin functionality is not currently available in the existing framework.

How to include this functionality to the existing Custom Visuals code framework ?

Advisor

Re: How to include D3 Sankey plugin functionality in the present Custom Visuals framework ?

this is not yet supported but should be available soon

Advisor

Re: How to include D3 Sankey plugin functionality in the present Custom Visuals framework ?

Now that the custom viz framework has been out for awhile, have you attempted this again? Do you still need some guidance?

Frequent Visitor

Hi!

Is there any update on the Sankey diagram support for PowerBI? Smiley Happy Can I help with something? Can I check out some code on github?

Highlighted

Hi everyone - you might have noticed that we recently published a custom visual for the Sankey charts on http://visuals.powerbi.com. Hope that helps!