cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sandrei1 Visitor
Visitor

Re: Failed to add user to group. (-2147022676 PBIEgwService Performance Log Users )

The solution that works for me : my operation system was in French, so I had a group called "Utilisateurs du journal de performances". I changed the name with "Performance Log Users" and the installation finished ok.

Highlighted
alexanderg Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Failed to add user to group. (-2147022676 PBIEgwService Performance Log Users )

hi people... the solution of @sandrei1 works fine!! I have Windows 10 Pro in Spanish language, so I only change the name of the group. I had "Usuarios del registro de rendimiento" in the users and local group, then I change the name to "Performance Log Users" in english then right!!!

okorpinen Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

The solution of @sandrei doesn't apply to us. The OS is Microsoft Server 2012 and is in English. The "Performance Log Users" can be found but the server is a domain controller. Maybe this has something to do with the error...

gmax4000 Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Same issue, Windows Server 2012R2.  Not much in the way of answers from Microsoft here....

hjnieuwenhuis New Member

Hi there,

Got the same issue on my windows 10 system.

In computer management I made a new group with the name  "Performance Log Users"

After this I restarted the enterprise gateway setup and completed this with nog errors anymore.

Henk Jan Nieuwenhuis

Kristoffer Visitor
Visitor

Tried to install on swedish SBS Server Standard 2011, and had the same problem, but the solution with changing the name of the group did not work; it is a builtin group, and I see no way of changing the name. Also, adding a new group with the correct name does not seem to work.

As of now this seems to be a US-only product.

PSC Occasional Visitor
Occasional Visitor

Hey All,

does somebody have still a solution ?

My main problem is that i want to install the Gateway on an active directory Server - so i cant create a local group ...

Does somebody have any idea ?

Geetings from Austria

PSC

TheMartha Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi guys,

Actually the error came because I was trying to work with two different domanins.

If you work from the same domain, you will have no problem. What I mean is.. I had my credentials from our enterprise domain working on a RDC with contoso domain.

But it was a test server. If one implements with user that log in with credentials from the same domain, then you will get the enterprise working- very smoothly.