Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

manuel_zwoelfer

Error get Data from Sharepoint Online "HasUniqueRoleAssignments"

We have currently troubles to sync Data from Sharepoint Online via on-Premises Datagateway.

Datagateway and PowerBI Desktop installed in the newest version.

Following Error appears:

Fehler bei der DatenquelleThe 'HasUniqueRoleAssignments' column does not exist in the rowset.
Cluster-URIWABI-EUROPE-NORTH-B-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Aktivitäts-IDae80dc9a-8335-4790-a571-6b6c573d28cb
Anforderungs-ID5e7f9796-896d-c26f-7c8d-c5cf85e719d9
Zeit2017-05-12 08:13:59Z

We tryed to delete the Dataset, and Upload it again. With the same Result.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @manuel_zwoelfer,

This issue has been submitted internally to Power BI team and the team is working on it. The workaround for this issue is to avoid using “Remove Columns” and instead use “Remove Other Columns” in the UI to remove all but the bare minimum of columns that you need for your data model.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Team, 

I still have the issue when refreshing from a sharepoint online list. Upgrades and the commented workarounds have not resolved my issue.  The option of developing my query from scratch is not an option as the query is huge.... 😞

Any suggestion please? I´m really frustrated

Thanks

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @manuel_zwoelfer,

This issue has been submitted internally to Power BI team and the team is working on it. The workaround for this issue is to avoid using “Remove Columns” and instead use “Remove Other Columns” in the UI to remove all but the bare minimum of columns that you need for your data model.

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

When using this method of "Remove Other Columns" i recive the error - "Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host." in a test report i just published to try this method.  

I have 12 lists with over 30 columns in each that are needed for my modeling connected via SP Online.  This is not a very good solution that seems to not work for me.  Anyone have success with this method? 

Again, another error i did not previously receive before the may release. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors