Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Damien

Dynamics NAV content pack - Failed to authenticate

Hi,

I'm trying to use Microsoft Dynamics NAV content pack.

When i put my credential, i got this error:

img 1.PNG

img 2.PNG

My URL format is : http://mynavserver/DynamicsNAV90/OData/Company('CRONUS%20France%20S.A.')

I have tried all of authentication's type.

My user is created in Dynamics NAV and, it has admin's right.

When i test my URL in my browser, i got my data.

What i am doing wrong?

Thank you for your help!

4 REPLIES 4
cosmoaull
Regular Visitor

Hi,

I have got the same error when I try to connect my NAV System, via Browser I will get back my Data.

@Microsoft is there any help for the settings in NAV for Connect via OData???

Thank you

Common authentication issues we see connecting to Dynamics NAV are incorrect authentication types and not being able to connect securely due to self-signed certificates. Are you seeing any additional information in the "Details" section? If possible we also suggest trying to connect via the Power BI Desktop which may provide additional insight.

I have no more information in "Details".

When i try with Power BI Desktop, i have no problem with windows authentication.

But with other type, authentication failed, maybe something wrong in Nav parameters.

I also have a self-signed certificate.

For the moment, i will continue with Power Bi Desktop and try again later to use NAV content pack.

Thank's for your reply.

I also having the same issue, but same ODATA feed using Enterprise Gateway I could able to connect successfully under Manage Gateway, Datasource in PowerBI.com. My Question is If it could able to connect under Manage Gateway, Datasource , then Why it's not able to connect under service Dynamic Nav. does anybody fixed this issue? please help me

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors