Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jmdh
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

DataFlows Authorisations

Hi I am blocked in my dataflow test: when i try to access an Excel file stored on Sharepoint , and asked to provide credentials , i select organizational account and i am asked to sign in (this is the normal process) however the sign in button remains unactive and i can't proceed. This used to work when i first tried dataflows

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@jmdh,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side when I use web API connector of blank query connector. Both scenarios work as expected. Do you try in different web browsers? Could you please post a screenshot?
Capture.PNG1.PNG2.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you.
Unfortunately with an other browser i face the same issue image.png: the sign in Area remains grey and i can't sign in to my account

@jmdh,

Do you connect to SharePoint online excel? Could you please use fiddler to track the process and share trace log here?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

https://techsell-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/jmdeheredia_techsell_fr/EesjbgwTeEFErlwSPNZy918BnI...

Apologies for delayed answer : i was abroad. 

Here is the Fiddler. Problem still going on today.

jmdh
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hi I am blocked in my dataflow test: when i try to access an Excel file stored on Sharepoint , and asked to provide credentials , i select organizational account and i am asked to sign in (this is the normal process) however the sign in button remains unactive and i can't proceed. This used to work when i first tried dataflows

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors