Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CmdrKeene
Helper IV
Helper IV

Dashboard Becomes Disabled

I get data and connect to a simple Excel file in my OneDrive Business folders.  I use it to make a dashboard with Q&A, and it works.

A few hours later, I return to the dashboard, and it suddenly says that there is no dataset allowed to be used by Q&A. My reports still work, and I can design new reports, but the dashboard seemingly becomes totally disabled.

What's happening?

CmdrKeene
2 REPLIES 2
Youssef
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Does this happen with a specific workbook or all OneDrive workbooks? Can you verify that you have Q&A enabled in the Dashboard settings?

If you are still hitting this issue with a specific workbook, any chance you can share that workbook offline?

Thanks.

Youssef Shoukry
Product Manager, Power BI

I'm currently working by email with Shasikanth Bukke and have shared the workbook in that email thread to the escalation to the product team. In my case no workbook can import at all.

CmdrKeene

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors