08-24-2018 04:55 AM
So I found a fix to this issue. The problem was with the newest update. I uninstalled me Power BI and then downloaded and installed a previous version. I went two versions back just to be safe. I had to make small changes in my report due to the earlier version, but it was very simple and easy. Nothing to dread. I have a copy of the version I used if you all can’t find it.
08-24-2018 06:26 AM
This was happening to me as well with having almost 5000 Sales Force reports, so what I did after I got the list of reports to show(Limited view of course) was copy the report ID/name found in the the web address. Take the report ID/name and then filter the query to that.
08-24-2018 07:37 AM
That is also a great idea. I was finding that I was having issues with my maps pupulating as well, and I found the older version gave me no issues.
I would say if you didnt need maps, this would absolutly be a viable fix.
08-28-2018 03:44 AM
Fust FYI, that advanced query text fix only works for existing reports
I've created a couple of them an hour ago and they are not in the tables' list.
08-30-2018 05:13 AM
Same problem, this solution works but just on the desktop.
the autorefresh is then all compleatly broken. it just keeps loading until is out.
Hope by the next update they fist thi issue
09-10-2018 02:20 AM
Strangely enough, it restarted to work for me, but without having to install a new version. The ghost of Christmas future is at work