cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SteveRudd Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Connection to Salesforce reports not working in latest version 2.61.5192.601

Since updating to the latest version I can no longer query salesforce reports. 

I can connect to Salesforce Objects but not reports. 

The only change has been to update to the latest version.

Fingers crossed this is fixed and a new version is available soon.

Thanks

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

Re: Connection to Salesforce reports not working in latest version 2.61.5192.601

@SteveRudd,

Expand required table from Data column.

Regards,

Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
33 REPLIES 33
boujin Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Connection to Salesforce reports not working in latest version 2.61.5192.601

Same thing here.

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@SteveRudd @boujin,

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my side. I can successfully connect to Salesfroce report in the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.61.5192.601).

Could you please add a blank query in Power BI Desktop, and then paste the following code to check if you can connect to Salesfroce report?

let
    Source = Salesforce.Reports()
 in
    Source

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Frequent Visitor

@v-yuezhe-msftHow do I tell if it has connected correctly?

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@SteveRudd,

Could you please post a screenshot about the result after using the above code?

Regards,
Lydia

Frequent Visitor

@v-yuezhe-msftHopefully this time the picture is showing

Frequent Visitor

I'll try one last time to add a picture, if not if you PM me an email address I can send it therePower BI.JPGpic 1

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@SteveRudd,

Please paste the above code to the Advanced Editor of the blank query. there is an example for your reference.
2.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Frequent Visitor

Thanks @v-yuezhe-msft that looks better :-) 

Capture.JPGpic 2

Moderator v-yuezhe-msft

@SteveRudd,

Expand required table from Data column.

Regards,

Lydia