Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

LeanneShapro
Advocate I
Advocate I

Atlassian Statuspage IO

We use cloud based Atlassian/JIRA. We have a status page where we can keep our customers up to date on upcoming maintenance, and incidences with status. I'd like to be able to pull this information into Power BI. 

We have the JIRA connector that provides the OData link so I can pull reporting information, but I'm not sure how to pull the Status Page Info into Power BI. Has anyone attempted to do this before? 

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@LeanneShapro,

Do you use the OData feed connector in Power BI Desktop? You can enter your OData link in this connector to import data.

1.PNG

For more details, please review the video here.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yuezhe-msft

Thank you for your response. We do use the OData feed connector in Powr BI Desktop. It works great for pulling in information from JIRA, but when I attempt to pull in information from https://manage.statuspage.io/login, it doesn't work. 

Our JIRA administrator contacted AIO Support and they said the following:

"Unfortunately, at this time we do not have a connector for statuspage.io and also do not know of any such product in the market. We may build a connector for statuspage in future, but at this point we cannot provide a timeline."

I think I'll have to start looking for other options. 

My best, 

Leanne

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors