Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Olenard
Helper III
Helper III

Analysis Services Connection to Analysis Services

Hi all,

I am currenlty wondering if we can create an Analysis Service model, based on others (at least 2) Analysis Services Model.

Did any of you already tried ?

Best Regards

Olivier LN

3 REPLIES 3
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Olenard ,

If I understand your scenario correctly that you import at least two Analysis Services Model in Power BI Desktop and you want to create an Analysis Service model in Power BI Desktop?

If you want to create a model like Tabular model in Analysis Service, you may achieve it in Power BI. 

If you want to creata a model like Multidimensional model in Analysis Service, I'm afraid that you cannot do that in Power BI Desktop currently.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Actually this is in Analys Services that I want to create my model using Live Connection based on other Anlaysis Services Model Data

Best 

Olivier LN

Hi @Olenard ,

It seems that your develop environment is Analys Services, you should post your thread to the forum of Analys Services so that you could get the more professional help.

If you still need the help about Power BI, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors