cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerbiharsha
Frequent Visitor

Ways to connect Power BI with SAP Success factor

Hi Team,

I didn't come across any official connection between SAP Success Factor with Power BI. Please help us out is there any connection that we can establish between with SAP Success Factor to generate the reports in Power BI.

Looking forward to your response.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
luke_avalle Helper II
Helper II

Re: Ways to connect Power BI with SAP Success factor

I would be extremely interested in this option.

For now we are using a semi-direct connection, using BizX Online Report Desginer that exports semi-processed data to SFTP and than PBI takes it from there.

However I do not think this is possible at all, if you look at Plateau Report Designer, it cannot be connected to SF Production instance, so I guess the same rule applies for 3rd party applications

VeenaK
Frequent Visitor

Re: Ways to connect Power BI with SAP Success factor

We are looking for this connectivity as well.

Would be really helpful if we have any connector out there for us to connect to success factors seemlessly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks Launched March 24th!

New Ranks Launched March 24th!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power BI Community!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

‘Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Arun 'Triple A' Event Video, Q&A, and Slides

Missed the Arun 'Triple A' event or want to revisit it? We've got you covered! Check out the video, Q&A, and slides now.

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series.

Join THE global Power Platform event series.

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications