I'm writing a mini guide on data analytics for ICAEW, which is the largest body of chartered accountants in the UK.
I've included a list of questions below and would greatly appreciate if you could Note that these don't have to be quotes it is more for general background information to help[ me write the BI section. Additionally, is there an on demand video of key features available? If so this would be handy too.
1. Please list BI’s key features
2. Which accountancy software platforms integrate directly with BI, and can you please link me a full directory of direct add ons.
3. Which sectors and size of business is BI most suitable for?
4. Are you able to please provide me with a couple of examples of how finance leaders/teams can use BI within their roles and for use across their wider companies?
5. What makes BI unique amongst its competitors?
Would truly appreciate any answers for this.