Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Timeline Storyteller Contest - September 5 - 18

[ Edited ]

Use the new Timeline Storyteller custom visual in a report, and win a Power BI Super Swag Prize Pack!

timeline storyteller.PNG

Timeline Storyteller is an expressive visual storytelling environment for presenting timelines. You can use Timeline Storyteller to present different aspects of your data using a palette of timeline representations, scales, and layouts, as well as controls for filtering, highlighting, and annotation.

From September 5 - 18, 2017, publish a report using the Timeline Storyteller visual in the Data Stories Gallery under the category "Timeline Contest", and you'll automatically be entered in the sweepstakes.

field2.PNG

Our Data Journalism and Microsoft Research teams will select a winner and two runners-up from the reports submitted, based on storytelling, data modeling, and a good use of the Timeline Storyteller visual. Please note that all submissions will be used by Microsoft for research and to improve our products and services. We may also include it in a future research publication.

Re: Timeline Storyteller Contest - September 5 - 18

How can I get the link to upload if I don't have access to "Publish to Web" from app.powerbi.com service?

Regular Visitor

Hi there,

The publish to web service can be turned off by your company administrator. Feel free to share the following link to help them reactivate it: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-admin-portal/#export-and-sharing-settings

It is turned off for security reasons and won't be turned back on. I was hoping there was another way to upload to the Data Stories Gallery. Thanks tho.